|Almond Pistachio and Cranberry Biscotti|
|Nespresso with Biscotti|
2 cups plain flour,sifted
1 1/2 tsp baking poweder sifted
3/4 cup caster sugar
3 eggs,lightly beaten
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp finely grated orange rind
1 cup sweetened,dried cranberries
1 cup shelled unsalted pistachios
1. Preheat oven to 160C place flour,baking powder and sugar into a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Add eggs,vanilla,orange rind,cranberries and pistachios and mix until you form a dough
3. Turn the dough out onto a table and with some flour,knead until smooth.
4. Form into two logs an flatten slightly. Bake in oven on two lined baking trays for 30-35 mins or until firm cool completely.
5. When cooled use a serrated knife to cut thin slices and place them back on baking trays. Bake for a
further 8-10 mind until crisp, cool on trays.