|Too Easy Blueberry Muffins|
Donna Hay can bake these muffins with her eyes closed, but Donna Hay I am not, I still need to refer to her recipe for these too easy blueberry muffins.
These muffins are easy to make even for a child baking for the first time. After coming back from the first day of Powerlab camp, I wasn't feeling particularly tired, decided to make these muffins for breakfast tomorrow.
375g self raising flour, sifted
1 teaspoon baking powder
220g caster sugar
125ml vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
300g fresh or frozen blueberries
granulated sugar, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 180C. Place the flour, baking powder and sugar in a bowl,.
- Place the oil, egg, milk and vanilla in a separate bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Add the blueberries and mix to combine. Spoon mixture into a 12 hole muffin tin lined with paper patty cases.
- Sprinkle the tops with sugar and bake for 30-35 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Remove from tin and cool on a wire rack. Makes 12.
Jesus gives us the power to be THANKFUL! AHA! More than 250 children came to the camp and we want to be thankful to God for sending these children. That is the Bible point for the first day of camp, to be THANKFUL! The children were taught to be thankful to God in everything. The Bible verse is:
Bible Blast is taken from Luke 17:11-19 The Ten Lepers. The story of gratitude or being thankful. Only one of the men that Jesus healed came back to thank him.
|Wacky Craft Time|
|My Lab Crew|
|Supersonic Power Up|