I have just bought two loaf tins and you will see me baking more bread here.
2 teaspoon bread flour
15g of an egg
above water roux starter
100g pumpkin puree
250g bread flour
1 teaspoon yeast
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Put the bread flour and sugar inside a pot. Pour in the milk and egg mixture slowly and whisk to combine till lump free. Cook over low medium heat till thick, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Cover with plastic wrap once is slightly cool. This is to prevent the surface from drying. Keep in fridge at least 1 hour before used.
- Add in all ingredients (a) into kneading bowl. Knead till form dough.
- Add in margarine and knead to form smooth and elastic dough. Cover and rest for 1 hour 15 minutes
- Transfer to working surface. Slightly knead to remove air bubble. Shape into ball and rest for 10 minutes
- Flatten the ball into rectangle and roll it up like a swiss roll( I added pumpkin seeds)
- Place the dough inside a greased mould and rest for 45 minutes.
- Bake at 170C for 30 minutes.
Recipe from Vivian Pang Kitchen
What The Bible Says About Gold
'On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh'
'The wall was made of jasper, and the city of pure gold, as pure as glass'